Hold is Where the Hurt Is
- A very large eastern province of the Empire.
- Located between the provinces of Reikland to the west, the Moot and Averland to the south, Talabecland and Ostermark to the north, and the World’s Edge Mountains to the east.
- A mostly poor province, named after the River Stir, which makes its northern border.
- Officially annexed the province of Sylvania. However, it remains a de facto separate and avoided land, due to the presence of the vampires and undead who reside their.
- The current elector count is Alberich Haupt-Anderssen.
- Its capital city is Wurtbad, where the Old Forest Road meets the Old Dwarf Road.
- The primary religious cult is Sigmar.
- Homeland of the ancient Asoborns tribe.
- Stirland’s colors are green and yellow.
- Stirlanders both fear and respect their dead, for they are all too familiar with the devastating effects of necromancy, having dealt time and again with the vampires of Sylvania.