Hold is Where the Hurt Is
Kennel master at Grunewald Lodge
- The kennel master at Grunewald Lodge.
- A former soldier in the Reikland army.
- He is a huge, bald man in his early 30s, nearly six and a half feet tall and heavily built full of muscles.
- His stubbled face is a mass of scars and he sports a broken nose.
- He wears tall, leather hunting boots and leather trousers, but prefers to bare his chest to display his rippling muscles. He wears a spiked collar around his neck.
- He is overall a rather quiet but respectful man.
- He is very brave and makes a formidable foe if challenged to a fight.
- He despises beastmen, which he has fought many times. He will fight to the death to oppose them, if given the opportunity.
- Three massive Tilian man hounds (mastiffs), each weighing roughly 200 lbs.
- They almost always stay in the kennels.
- He is overly protective of his hounds, and prefers their company to that of other humans.
- They are extremely loyal to Gand and will protect him viciously.