Hold is Where the Hurt Is
Grunewald Lodge's dwarf blacksmith
- Grunewald Lodge’s dwarf blacksmith.
- Came to the lodge about 20 years ago from Karak Azgaraz with nothing more than his ancestral hammer and a set of blacksmithing tools.
- He was once a hale and hearty youthful dwarf (he’s only 150 years old), but has recently become only a ghost of his former self. But he was injured defending his forge during a recent beastmen attack, which left him currently residing bed-ridden in the hospice.
- His is now stark-raving mad. He does nothing but constantly mutter incomprehensibly. At night his screams echo through the manor.
- His face is sunken and yellow. His prematurely grey beard is straggled and unkempt.
- While recovering in the hospice, he wears a long, white and red striped nightgown and matching nightcap.